Physical health and mental health are closely tied together. These links are offered for your interest and convenience.
- Pill Identification Tool by WebMD.com
- Asthma Action Plan. Use this tool to plan ahead, with your healthcare provider, school nurse, or child care provider, for what to do when asthma symptoms hit. This form is from the Pediatric/Adult Asthma Coalition, sponsored by the American Lung Association. Espanol
- Body Mass Index Calculator. Online tool for calculating your healthy weight range in proportion to your height. Calculator hosted by the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.
- Interactive Menu Planner. Estimate your caloric intake with this online tool. Calculator hosted by the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.
- Ovulation Planner. Chart menstrual periods with Fertility Friend to pinpoint your fertile days and increase chances of conception. Or download similar-purpose free software for use on your PC from archive.org.
- hospitalcompare.hhs.gov Compare hospitals in Medicare database.
- Healthcare.GOV US government website on Federal healthcare policies
- Consumer's Toolkit for Health Care Advance Planning ABA