Choices Mental Health Counseling PLLC, at 433 Broadway, Monticello, New York, is an approved destination for Medicaid transportation.
When Ordering Medicaid transportation a Sullivan County recipient has at least three options:
- Phone: 866-573-2148 or 855-360-3549
- Fax: 315-475-8123
- Website: medanswering.com *
Medicaid recipients in Sullivan County must call to request transportation between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM, Monday to Friday. If you have a Saturday appointment, or on a weekday morning, you should call one of the above numbers three days before to arrange your ride.
When Ordering transportation through any of these avenues a recipient should be prepared with the following information:
- Birth date
- Contact Number
- Reason for Transportation
- Name of treatment provider that will be seen
- Date and time of the appointment
- Location you will be attending
- Transportation vendor with whom you prefer to ride
- Any other special instructions needed for the trip
Forms that may be required for access to certain Medicaid transportation services can be found on this page.
* For information regarding access to the MAS website you can contact Medical Answering Services through one of the numbers listed above.